Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Fun

I'm getting back to the Friday Fun posts! These posts are to let you know what is coming up for me in the next week. This is the first Friday fun post since having the baby.

We don't really have too much going on next week. I'm planning on getting in 3 runs next week and 3 gym visits. If I can't get to the gym I will be doing some at home workouts.


Next weekend is the 4th of July so I am hoping to go to some local fireworks but we'll see how that goes because I don't want to keep the baby up too long and I'm afraid that she'll be scared of the loud noise. I don't know if the noise would bother her or not because she doesn't mind planes flying over the house and those can get pretty loud.

Early registration for the Princess Half Marathon opens on Tuesday so I am hoping to register. This is a big commitment because I will need to train while also caring for Baby K. I already know that Phil will be a great motivator for me so that will help me big time.

I also have a doctor's appointment next week so that will be fun.

Other than that we have nothing else going on. Hopefully I can get some long walks in with the baby and maybe some pool time. 

What do you have planned in the week coming up?

No comments:

Post a Comment